MMGLD has successfully completed the following projects
- Conducted Awareness Generation and Publicity Project for Ford Foundation’s International Fellowship Programme
- Completed the Project for empowering communities for Prevention of Drugs and HIV in India in association with United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime involving awareness training of teachers of North Eastern Region.
- Organizing Partner in a two year project of the European Union entitled Media Initiative on HIV/AIDS to train Indian national journalists covering television, radio and Print media.
- Partner in a project of the European Union on India Cross Cultural Initiative to train working journalists from India and countries of the European Union covering topics of social conflicts for producing radio and television documentaries.
- Undertaken the field research project on ‘Public Utility of Secondary Schools’ commissioned by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The study involved data collection against 14 parameters, data interpretation, analysis and recommendations in the form of a report, leading to healthy debate over policy issues.
- Conducted training Workshop for NGOs in the Nagaland, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya and Assam commissioned by the Department of Women and Child Development, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. 345 non-governmental organizations of the 6 States were trained in project development strategies and proposal writing skills.
- Implemented a field Research Project on education and lack of income generation in youth in the states of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Sikkim for Indian Council of Social Science Research. The sample size of the project was 4800.